Monday, July 26, 2010

Gorham New Hampshire... it's all a Blur at the moment

The days that are dwindling down to that final summit date are flying by at quite a rapid pace.... I am in Gorham New Hampshire at the moment.

The White Mountains were certainly fantastical...

I've been Hiking with Megaladon and Tintin for the past 3-4 weeks. It's been alot of fun to have them as company along the way.. It's been nice to be able to mention memories from the past couple months (such as Standing Bear Farm or Uncle Johnny's) and reminisce about things. The days seem to be going faster then ever though and I'm going to take time to savor it and enjoy the wilderness no matter what.

Well I've got to get off of the Computer since the library is shutting down temporarily...

Sorry if I don't post often enough.. there hasn't been a huge influx of computers recently.

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment