Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Quick Post

I'm currently in the midst of a six day slackpack by my mom. It's going okay,, I'm hiking some long days and putting on some miles everyday..

it kind of stinks though because none of my hiking friends are around me,,, I did see a guy Tup whom I hiked with for the first 100 miles into Franklin NC and he started the same day as me and was at the very first shelter that I stayed at.

But for the most part it has been 8+ hour days of me listening to the radio on my new MP3 player that I bought... my old ipod didn't get the radio so perhaps that's the silver lining.

My anticipation for the World Cup is getting to the point where I am (durning the day) day dreaming of how the game will go....



In response to Styxx and Bones about the Aqua Blazing,, I would definitely say go for it... it is alot different and less stressful for your legs.

I had a really fun time,,,, Grolar Bear did a full description of it on his blog http://grolarbear.wordpress.com/ we used the Shenandoah river outfitters.

me and my mom are currently in a motel in Holly Springs PA
It's now way past bed time but having the access to my own laptop and the world wide web is kind of time zapping

2 comments:

  1. I subscribed to your YouTube channel and your trance video has almost 70,000 views!!
    -Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's Tiesto what can you say... World's Greatest DJ

    ReplyDelete